Chippewa County is a community known for solving problems together. Help us make a direct impact on the drug and meth epidemic in the Chippewa Valley by volunteering now.
Are you interested in making a difference in your community? Now is the time. Whether it is by donating your time or resources, there are many opportunities for you to get involved. You do not need to have any special skills. The Wish list contains some areas where specific help is needed. You do not need to have any special talents or skills to volunteer, just a passion for community improvement.
Please fill out the form below to let us know how you would like to help. Please fill the form out even if you can’t commit at this time but want to be placed on a volunteer list for future activities. Note this in the comment section.
Speak with area businesses and individuals about donating to the Campaign.
Work with the campaign and help take the lead when planning community events.
Create Videos when needed to highlight campaign activities, educate public etc.
People with Lived Experience
People who are familiar with the experience of being addicted to drugs or alcohol (either personally or as a family member or loved one) willing to share their stories through video, in-person events, or panels.
Participate on Active Workgroups Including
- Creating a County-Wide Crime Stoppers Program
- Creating a “Not Even Once” Program to get youth involved and educated
- Assisting with creating resources to recruit foster parents along with outreach
- Business/Landlord workgroup providing outreach, education and resources
- Faith and Service Organization team creating opportunities for safe and sober family and youth events along with resources
Individual skilled in creating marketing material including pamphlets, brochures, t-shirt designs, etc.
People willing to represent the campaign at community events handing out resources (no training necessary).
Your application has been submitted.