Supporting Law Enforcement in Fighting Crime
To the credit of our law enforcement presence, Chippewa County is a great place to live, work, enjoy recreational activities, and raise a family. However, they cannot do it alone and need help from you!
What is Crime Stoppers?
- A non-profit group of volunteers working diligently with local, state, and national law enforcement agencies to prevent crime.
- Relies on donations and fundraising to support operational costs including website, domain fees, tip software, marketing costs, and rewards to solve crimes. No tax dollars are used.
- Provides a means for the community to have a central place to report non-emergent tips
What are the benefits?
- Community awareness and involvement in ongoing efforts to decrease crime.
- Ability to report tips completely anonymously.
- Ability to reward people for tips leading to an arrest. In many cases, tips through crime stoppers help provide the return of property or restitution for damages to victim in our communities.
- A central place for all law enforcement jurisdictions to advertise the need for community's assistance in solving crimes.
- Advertising for businesses who are able to donate or sponsor on our website and social media accounts.
Make a Donation
Crime Stoppers relies on volunteer and tax deductible contributions from the public in order to operate the administration of the program.
Donate online now
download our donation form
If you have additional questions or would like more information please reach out to Scott Sullivan, President of Chippewa County Crime Stoppers at firstname.lastname@example.org.